Paradox










"I'm a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad. I'm lazy yet I'm ambitious. I don't like myself, but I also love who I am.  I say I don't care, but I really do. I crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way. I'm a conflicted contradiction. If I can't figure myself out, there's no way anyone else can."

Summer 2014 has been one of the most unforgettable moments of my life. I can say it was a blast! I hope school will be amazing too. Tomorrow, I'll be a sophomore in college makes me sound old don't ya think?, it's exciting yet nerve-wracking! 

The look is a product of all the clothes I randomly found at home, I have no idea where I got them or how I got them so yeah, let's pretend there's really cool stuff here, 'kay?


PS: Have a great school year you guys! 

Lookie! 

Boots: Forever 21
Xx,
JIL