Nasty Galaxy



I know.  I know.  Gold glitters again! This time I placed it under  my eyes. That's what happens when you gotta cover the bags due to crying to much because your pup died.

Anyways,  the post title says "NASTY GALAXY" which is a book I just bought recently.  Kinda unoriginal but eh, Sophia Amoruso (founder of Nasty Gal)  is bomb so what?


Nasty Galaxy-Sophia Amoruso | Earrings: Forever 21
(above) Lipstick: MAC Lustre French Twist | Lipstick: Lancome Curtain Call

If you are one of my dearest friends (whom I annoy 90% of the week), you probably know how much I adore #GIRLBOSS. Thus, I also got Sophia's second book.



It's very different from her first book.  Nasty Galaxy has more pictures and involves a lot of inspiring individuals. If you're wondering which part of the book I love, it would be the dedication page which says:

"For my parents, my husband, 
and our poodles.

For the team, our customers,
 and the girl who doesn't yet 
know she's a girlboss."


Nothing better than a book dedicated to her poodles ;)




Face/Cheeks;
Maybelline New York Dream Satin Skin- B1
Human Nature Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation-Toffee

Eyes;
Maybelline New York- The Nudes Palette
Maybelline New York- The Blushed Nudes Palette
Lashes- Forever 21

Lips:
Maybelline New York- 435 Plum Perfect (base)
Maybelline New York- 650 Nude Embrace Matte (coat)

Earrings: Forever 21 | Jacket: Oxygen

Xx,
JIL