Stars




Holla unicorns!

I promised myself to post this asap but I wasn't feeling good last week.  My lazy body was not willing to get up and work so here it is! It's a week late but that's okay because I'm munchin' on mint chocolates right now meaning life is good.


As you can see the glitter is back. Glitters are my bffs so you'll probably see more next week.  I'm still unemployed so hello free time and boredom!




I also tried recording a make up video. It was actually okay for 10 minutes until my phone crashed and it died.  I found out afterwards that my memory card is full so I can't take more videos.  Prolly gonna try again next week (with a different theme!). Pretty sure it's gonna be weird and maybe I'll play with feathers? We'll see.



Okay it's 10:49 pm and I have made up my mind.  Next week I'll do a look ft. feathers! I have no idea how I'm going to do that but I have a bunch of feathers here (in my dormitory and yes I know you are wondering, "why the heck does she have feathers there?") so an experiment it is then.


PS: No, I did not study make up so don't be hating or something if I did something wrong ;)


Fur coat: H&M | Earrings: Forever 21

Face
Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Foudation Liquid in PO3
with Dream Satin Skin Two Way Cake in B1 
Human Nature Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation in Toffee

Eyes
In2It Eyebrow Powder
Maybelline The Nudes Palette
Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Palette
CoverGirl Star Wars The Supersizer Mascara
NYX Buttergloss in Cherry Cheese Cake (as glue for glitters)

Lips
CoverGirl in 220 Hypnotic

Xx,
JIL