Zest of a Tripper: Boljoon




Hey creatures!  I am back after a few days or week? I have no idea.  But yaaaay.  Anyways my mum sent us to a dorm near the university which means I have a really really strong wifi connection. Really strong.  Please note the sarcasm. Thus I have not posted on the date I promised myself I would.  But better late than never, ey?



As you can see Boljoon is so gorgeous.  I'm not much of a beach bum but I fell in love with this place.  The water is so clear that you can see the stones and rock below.  I even saw three cute crabs on a rock.  Yes it was cute because it didn't look normal.  Normal crabs meaning the ones we eat. I don't want to rant about cute little crabs so just scroll down, yeah?








"Because there's nothing more beautiful 
than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline
no matter how many times it's sent away."

Told ya the place is a beaut! I hope you guys are also having fun this summer.  I'm gonna post my trekking adventure next week ♥

PS: The last picture isn't me trying to do the relationship/ couple goals thing.  It's actually me grabbing Rhobelle's hand, who was at that time holding the camera, to show her the cutie wittle crabs.  And no I don't do cheesy, it's to cheesy for me.  Not that I have something against stuff like that though ;)

AND whoever made that quote, ugh love it! 

Shirt: Rad and Rage | Leggings and Sandals: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Sunnies by Charlie 

Xx,
JIL