Friday Feels: A Little Bit Girly




Midterm week is done yaaay!  Anyhow I have decided to post these since I really think these are all babe.  They look really really girly too...
Hydrating Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion
Okay this lotion is super great. You'll feel so good afterwards.  It's creamy and so fragrant-well obviously since it's cherry and vanilla! 


Facial Cleansing Brush

Forever 21 Facial Cleansing Brush
The bristles of this brush are so soft, super duper soft.  I'm not even exaggerating.  I bought it because I have an ugly skin and I thought why not try, if this brush can make my skin smoother? 


Phone Case

CDR King IPhone 5/5S Case
CDR King has cheap cases! They sell it from 20-50 pesos EACH. Like how cool is that? Oh and I don't have and IPhone but it fits my iPod touch 5 so there you go.  My sister owns that though, not me :)


Lipstick

Ultra Color Matte AVON Lipstick in M602 (Matte Coral)
I honestly feel like Nicki Minaj when wearing this lippie.  My mom (after seeing this from the catalogue) bought it because she thought it's nude-ish but look how it turns out- bright pink! I have no idea when to use this yet. 


Hair Chalk


MIKI Hair Chalk
I got this from Manila since I have always wanted hair chalks because they look super cool on pictures from the internet.  I don't know if it works on my dark hair but I'm gonna try it later on.


Cereals

Kashi Heart to Heart Cereals
I'm a chocolate person.  Huge lover of those choco bits, even when it comes to cereals but I decided to try another which is not sweet and ta da! It looks really cute live, it has Os and tiny hearts. I think it's delicious (with milk or not). Plus it's apparently great for the heart. Win-win!

PS: My bedsheet is Barbie haha!

Bedsheet: Mattel Inc. 
Xx,
JIL